Terms of Service
The Client: You, Your, The company or individual requesting or currently using the services of Go Green Domains.
Go Green Domains: We, Us, Our, Go Green Domains PTY LTD, network and employees or affiliates.
Go Green Domains will carry out work only where an agreement is provided either by email or mail. An ‘order’ is deemed to be a written contract between Go Green Domains and the client, this includes email agreements.
It is your responsibility to ensure that any applied hosting package application is completed and activated ready for full use. Quoted times for account activation or supply are estimates and we do not guarantee or imply activation or supply within the quoted time frame. We may delay or refuse activation or supply if:
- Payment is not cleared or received in full.
- We believe the order, information or payment is fraudulent.
- You have any funds outstanding with relation to any other account.
- The domain name quoted does not exist, is in a non-usable state (e.g pending renew, dropped from registry etc) or deemed to be proposed for use that voids our Acceptable Use policy.
- There is any other reason which we deem satisfactory.
If any payment due from the client to Go Green Domains is not received by the due date, Go Green Domains gives a 7 day grace period, after this date your account will be suspended until payment or a payment arrangement has been approved and received. If you have multiple services under your account and any invoice is overdue, we have the right to suspend and
or terminate all services within your account regardless or other service payments being up to date or paid in advance held under the account.
Suspension and termination
We reserve the right to suspend/terminate any/all services, including domain names if:
- You have any outstanding invoice or invoices within the account as a whole.
- Your account is in dispute or dispute resolutions procedure, court order, judgement, findings or determination.
- You fail to comply with any provision in this agreement or those referenced in this agreement.
- There is evidence of fraudulent, illegal, defamatory, offensive actives, or any activity in breach of a third party’s rights.
- We deem your use of our services may jeopardize the operation of the service, Go Green Domains or our suppliers.
- We deem any other reason as satisfactory to protect Go Green Domains, our staff, customers and/or our suppliers.
Once a suspension/termination has been put in place, we will not activate the account again until payment or a payment arrangement has been approved and received. Your website, emails and any functionality of your account becomes an issue to the point it is no longer in our best interest to keep the website on as an account.
Acceptable use policy
It is your responsibility at all times to:
- Use our service and services in a manner which does not violate any applicable laws or regulations
- Respect the conventions of the newsgroups, lists and networks that you use
- Respect the legal protection afforded by copyright, trademarks, license rights and other laws to materials accessible via our service;
- Respect the privacy of others
- Use the service in a manner which does not interfere with or disrupt other network users, services or equipment; and
- Refrain from acts that waste resources or prevent other users from receiving the full benefit of our services
- Ensure your use of our services remains ethical and in accordance with accepted community standards